Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Top ten songs abour your ex-boyfriend

Maybe he dumped you unexpectedly, maybe things just didn't work out, he may have cheated on you, or you may have been fed up with all the fighting - bump these top ten songs about your ex-boyfriend and sing along:

10. Heather Headley - I Wish I Wasn't In Love With you
9.  
Mariah Carey - Can't Live If Living Is Without You
8.  
Aaliyah - The One I Gave My Heart To
7.  
Janet Jackson - I Get Lonely
6.  
Alicia Keys - Sleeping Broken Heart
5.  
Allure - All Cried Out
4.  
Rihanna - Take a Bow
3.  
Toni Braxton - Un-Break My heart
2.   Mary J. Blige - Not Gon Cry


... And the number one song about your ex-boyfriend...
1.   BEYONCE - IRREPLACEABLE

3 comments:

  1. My #1 ex-boyfriend song is - I Can't Wait to H.A.T.E You by Mariah Carey

    ReplyDelete
  2. TO THE LEFT, TO THE LEFT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY HEART WILL GO ON???

    ReplyDelete