Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Top ten songs about your ex-girlfriend

Whether your ex-girlfriend dumped you, you dumped her, she cheated on you, you cheated on her - pop in these jams in your iTunes and listen to our top ten list of songs about your ex-girlfriend:


10. Eamon - F*ck It (Don't Want You Back)
9.   Uncle Sam - Don't Ever Wanna See You Again
8.   Timbaland - Apologize
7.   Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
6.   Usher - Burn
5.   R. Kelly - I Can't Sleep (If I)
4.   Fugees - No Woman, No Cry
3.   Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye (To Yesterday)
2.   Nelly - Just A Dream


... And the number one song about your ex-girlfriend...
1.  JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - CRY ME A RIVER

3 comments:

  1. BRIAN MCKNIGHT!!!!

    Do I ever cross your mind, anytime
    Do you ever wake up reaching out for me
    Do I ever cross your mind anytime
    I miss youuuu

    Still have your picture in a frame
    Hear your footsteps down the hall
    I swear I hear your voice, driving me insane
    How I wish that you would call
    To say

    I miss you
    I miss you
    (No more) loneliness and heartache
    (No more) crying myself to sleep
    (Don't want no more) wondering about tomorrow
    Won't you come back to me
    Come back to me, ohhhhh

    I miss you
    I miss you
    I miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT That TIMBALAND wasn't the original artist of "Apologize"!

    >:( It was ONEREPUBLIC.

    ReplyDelete