Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's the holidays - pop in Kanye West's new workout plan!

Question: I've been on a diet for the past 6 months and I've been doing so great!  I eat healthy and have been working out consistently.  Now that the holiday season is coming up, how do I balance my diet and still enjoy all the great food? (Miami, FL)

Social Shrink: 6 months! CONGRATS! Keep up the good work!  Continue what you are doing even as the holiday season approaches - having a balance is always a good thing.  You can always minimize the portions so you can still enjoy the great food without being gluttonous.  Make sure to balance the holiday parties/dinners with consistent work outs at the gym.  I mean, you obviously have shown discipline for the past 6 months, so stick to your work out plan!  Play some Kanye for more inspiration:
It's also also easier to maintain that diet if you have someone to do it with - then you guys can motivate each other!  Regardless, enjoy the holidays and keep up the great work you've made so far.  And remember, it is okay to cheat just a little bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment