Thursday, March 10, 2011

Top 10 songs about family!

It's all about family!
Question:  I’m planning a big family reunion next month and I’m in charge of putting together a family slideshow.   I’m wondering what are some good songs about family that I can play in the background?   Thanks!  (Jacksonville, FL)

Social Shrink:  This calls for a top ten list!  We’ve compiled some of our top favorite songs about family or family members (i.e. fathers, mothers, etc.).  Check out our picks and let us know if you have any others we’re missing!

10.     Sister Sledge – We are Family
9.       Boyz II Men – A Song for Mama
8.       Luther Vandross – Dance with my Father
7.       The Temptations – Lean On Me       
6.       Bob Carlisle – Butterfly Kisses
5.       The O’Jays – Family Reunion
4.       Louis Armstrong – What a Wonderful World
3.       Michael Jackson – I’ll Be There
2.       The Pretenders – I’ll Stand By You

And the number one family song...

1.       Bill Withers – Lean On Me

No comments:

Post a Comment